AquAlliance exists to defend northern California waters and to challenge threats to the hydrologic health of the northern Sacramento River watershed. We are prepared and willing to confront the escalating attempts to divert more and more water from the northern Sacramento River hydrologic region.
- Lawsuit Filed: 10-Year North-to-South Water Transfer Program. Massive Transfers Threaten North State Farms, Fish & Communities.
- Research Released:. North-to-South Water Transfers Encourage Inefficient Use of Agricultural Water.
- 2nd Lawsuit Filed: Chronic Violations of Water Quality and Management in the Sacramento River and Delta.
- Comments Submitted: AquAlliance Comments on Draft EIR for GCID 10-Wells Project
- 3rd Lawsuit Filed: Groups Sue State Water Board to Prevent Fishery Extinctions
Captive Regulatory Agency Refuses to Enforce and Comply with Laws Protecting Fisheries and Water Quality. 8.4.2015 – CSPA, C-WIN and AquAlliance filed a lawsuit against the State Water Resources Control Board which alleges that the State Water Board and its Executive Director violated the California Water Code, Public Trust Doctrine and a suite of environmental laws when it issued a series of Temporary Urgency Change Orders that weakened legally adopted standards protecting water quality and fisheries. Click link to view: Press Release ...Read more